Friday, June 20, 2008

Kudos and their Cakes

On cakelava.com we have a section on our INFO page called "Testimonials" which are posted Thank You letters we've received from clients. Some were sent immediately after the event and others much later. All are appreciated and treasured. The following letters were some that were sent to us during the month of May. Since there are no photos next to the letters I thought it would be fun to post some of the cakes next to their kudos. To anyone reading this who has sent us a letter, we appreciate your taking the time to write us and we're glad you loved your cake!

Visit our website to see these cakes and many others, plus a breathtaking new Featured Wedding, beautifully photographed by Cassandra Dieterle Photography.

Happy Friday!

Thank you soooo much Sasha and Rick!! The cake was outstanding and sooo delicious!! My husband and I were just blown away!! I took so many pictures and had everyone eat it, all of it! I couldn't save it because it tasted soo good. Everyone thought that it was so beautiful. I really appreciate your help and hard work and will be sure to call you for all of my other cake needs.

-- U`i lani C. -- May 2008

OMG! I had to let you know asap how much I loved my cake! Both of them... and everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had (that's a HUGE compliment coming from hard to please east coasters). We did to go boxes and everyone took a piece for breakfast. I got extra raves about the Banana!! Dave loved his birthday cake, he waas so surprised thank you also for including the candles. The art was amazing!! I will miss you guys, especially Sasha (tear) maybe I will have to get re-married... A+++++++++

-- Kendra P A -- May 2008

[no cupcake photo]

Thank You! You never fail to amaze us by your wonderful creations! It was a little different getting cupcakes from you instead of a cake, but nonetheless they were amazing. The cupcake was super soft and moist and the frosting was light and had the perfect sweetness. It was probably the best cupcake I've had all year (and I really mean it!) We try cupcakes from various vendors all the time (we're addicted to them) and yours are by far, THE BEST! Thanks for doing an awesome job as always!

-- The Higas -- May 2008

We just wanted to say "THANK YOU!!!" for a wonderful and very dreamy delicious cake you have created for us for our wedding day. All our guests loved it and we loved it so much!!! Your creativity exceeded our expectations. We can't thank you enough!

-- Venelin & Christina S -- May 2008

Thank you, you did such a wonderful job on Kaitlyn's 1st Birthday cake. It was both beautiful and delicious. Everyone was amazed and couldn't believe that it was our cake. Thank you again for such a wonderful cake. I will definitely be using your services again.

-- Michelle N -- May 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you for all that you did and the magic that you pulled in getting the cake up to the top of Mount Everest! It was a feat I didn't think anyone could pull off! And the cake was amazing, people didn't believe it was a cake. Kudos to you both.

-- Robyn & Barry H -- May 2008



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...